20100306

To the Moon and Back

Time for another "Star Wars Saturday" as I had been calling it to myself.

This week is another fanfilm from Star Wars Galaxy. It comes from a good friend by the name of Teryn; but was shot by his toon Selendus. Actually it's a music video tribute for the song "To the Moon & Back" from Savage Garden rather than a straight fanfilm.

Not only do I think it's a great departure from the usual fighting videos, but it was recolored and has a little tale of love, loss, and the Empire (though not exactly in that order). He can be contacted in-game as either Teryn or Selendus.

Another tidbit... I was one of the actors in this video: not only playing one of the people, but also using my SoroSuub (named Tour of Beauty) which I even got to fly for a shot or two.



The Icostumes I wore are now inside Solaria's city hall, so take a look at them when in the neighborhood to see them up-close.

Please visit the profile for Selendus to rate the video or subscribe to his channel.
http://www.youtube.com/user/Selendus

No comments:

Post a Comment

Solaria Community Talk


ShoutMix chat widget