20100329

Dancin'

Dancin'?
Dancin'!

To keep the galaxy well-rounded I decided to focus on something more entertaining than war...entertainers as a whole.

The first video is a music video from the Gorath galaxy entitled "Cosmic Girl" by kamikazekenny.


Back to Starsider to showcase one of the most well-known dance troops I ever knew (if not the first I was aware of) named the Neutron Pixies.

Most of the time I would see fliers for the Pixies concerts in forums.  On a few rare occasions I was even able to talk to Ramona...who I thought was the most high-profile of the bunch.  Prove me wrong by watching this showcase of the Neutron Pixies troupe.


Lastly is a bonus video entitled "Extacy: Girls of Starstrider" by Ladyhorde. It's more stylized than usual fanfilms: which garners it a place here.


If you have links to something you want to share (or your own creation), contact me or post it to the comments to make it known.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Solaria Community Talk


ShoutMix chat widget