20100302

Monthly Participation winner: 2010.02

I wanted to reward all the people who decided to not just be declared inside of Solaria's city limits but those who truly participate in this community.

Cities for me are meant to be shared with those outside the borders. So this is what I did...

All who participated in the prior month were included. This meant any who became a follower, used the talk box, contributed to a post (or allowed me to post something), or commented.

Then I wrote the names down in a list and used the True Random Number Generator on random.org to choose the winner.

And this winner is...

Teehe Airtogo

His guild had befriended Solaria once their own city fell on hard times. A few still live in the city or the outlying areas. So it's fitting for this name to be chosen since it shows how Solaria extends beyond its borders in more ways than one.

The winner will have until the end of this month to comment here to claim his prize.

Hopefully this matter of choosing seems objective enough...and I hope to do it all over again for the next month.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Solaria Community Talk


ShoutMix chat widget