20100426

Running segments returning soon

The subject should be rather explanatory.  It's basically a reminder I haven't abandoned what was established. 

Solaria's holonet community {this blog I mean} was a long-aspired way to have interaction with citizens and cities across this galaxy and others.  It was also meant to encourage participation and overtly show my efforts in Solaria and how I do it for the active citizens rather than myself.  If I wasn't making an effort, I doubt I would have remained in office.

I hope to return to weekly segment (or at least bi-monthly); all depending on my feedback and what demand I have.  I will also be opening my scope to include other cities and galaxies to profile [though I still want to be as Starsider-centric as I can].

Citizen of the month will move to a month with a month-long 'cooldown' so to speak: just as there's a morotorum before the next Bestine Election.  That reminds me: I need to post what's new for housing/decorating soon, thanks to the latest update and bug squash.

Use the comment section to provide feedback; good or bad.  I do my best to stay as inclusive as permitted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Solaria Community Talk


ShoutMix chat widget