20100426

Back in orbit...

 tyd.jpg


That's right: Solaria's blog is back and hopefully to be more inclusive.

With more tools at my disposal, hopefully Solaria can take another step towards being the galactic community I strive for.

Lately I have been in more social circles than before.  With all the pulling together I had been doing, some changes in communication helped me get closer to other cities on Rori as well as other planets in the galaxy.

City and Mayor chat channels are two of the greatest things out there.  Some of you know I had been working on my own mayor channel, but it's much better with the new channel for mayors only.  This will bring together participatory people and their citizens to make events more fun and encourage more community throughout the galaxy.

Many of the cities I have been in contact with are imperial, but all are welcome to Solaria so long as they aren't looking for trouble.  I did flag our city rebel but abstained declaring a GCW region due to our more harmonious nature.

Stay tuned:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Solaria Community Talk


ShoutMix chat widget