20100219

Watch this space...

sm-nebula.jpg
Not *this* space but...

I'm going to "force"(Force?) myself to do some weekend mischief  with the blog - if I get into the routine, that means I could have a Saturday and Sunday post. 


So far I see it as...
Saturday Star Wars and Sunday Citizen.

Hopefully it has a nice ring.  Saturday could be SWG related, could be Star Wars related.  Could be both(?!)  The more who contribute, the most posts I'll have of course.  But Sundays will be for Solaria and Saturday is SW or SWG.  Fair enough I hope.

If you have ideas or links to post, just let me know.  There's contact info and you can always comment on any of these posts.  And a talkback thing, remember?

Don't be shy...and watch the skies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Solaria Community Talk


ShoutMix chat widget