20100223

Alliance News Network videos

To keep things a bit more SWG-centric, I wanted to share some of my fav videos from SWG.

The Alliance News Network was an amazing concept and was shot right in the galaxy of Starsider. One of my favorite things about these videos are the wide variety of voices and accents; which makes it feel much more immersive and showcases the aspect of how diverse the members of the Rebellion are.

The ANN vids were created by Gwreng Masnachwr of FDWS, and I am pleased to know him. He has graciously allowed me to showcase these videos here. Thanks, Gwreng! Maybe if enough people bribe him, he'll make more to this series. :)

Coincidentally, I was at one of the events in the second video (but I don't think I am seen). WAY back there was a push to help unite all the stronger rebel guilds to help gain footing against the very well-organized imperials. It actually did work, but then Order 67 [er, CU] hit and much of that unraveled on the rebel front.

To see more of his work, please check out (or subscribe to) his Youtube channel. I am a member. =)

http://www.youtube.com/ddraigx






Do you have something to share? Please submit links to your images, videos, stories and it might end up here too: with credit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Solaria Community Talk


ShoutMix chat widget