20101017

Paper Star Wars music video

Tatooine Cover Art


Grab a box of tissues, because this thing sort of sneaks up on you...

The song is "Tatooine" and the artist is Jerry Messersmith.  An acoustic tale of...  Well you have to watch it to find out - but I warned you.  :)


[hit the jump to see lyrics below]



Click here to learn more about the song...



Tatooine - Jerry Messersmith
lyrics:
Twin suns of Tatooine Taught me everything I know Twin suns of Tatooine Taught me everything I know There's room up there for second chances Singles are fine but doubles are fantastic I'd like to think that there's a star for me and you Spinning round, falling for one another Twin suns of Tatooine Taught me everything I know Twin suns of Tatooine Taught me everything I know Solos are fine but duets are romantic A pair is grand but a trio'd be disastrous I'd like to think that there's a star for me and you Spinning round, falling for one another

No comments:

Post a Comment

Solaria Community Talk


ShoutMix chat widget