20101014

Get Ready for the GMF!(?)

The GMF is the Galactic Moon Festival.  According to lore, Jabba likes to lavish the galaxy with fun once a year (or to show off his riches).  I'll post something OFFICIAL about that but for now, I wanted you all to start getting ready.

I try to do something for city hall and the cloning facility each holiday.  Things already started inside city hall.  See?
That's just a teaser to what's already inside.  There are decorations in each room of city hall for the Moon Fest - and more to come.

If you have your own decorating for the occasion, send your pics:  jivaro (@) bigfoot [sorry but need to keep the spammers down].

I'll keep the decorations up as long as the event goes, and I shall be wearing my own spooky attire.  If anyone wants to hold an event inside Solaria, just let me know so you can get storyteller zoning.

More news on the event to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Solaria Community Talk


ShoutMix chat widget