20100509

Incentive Reworkings

http://images.teamsugar.com/files/upl0/5/55995/52_2007/coruscant2004b.preview.jpg


It has been really tough keeping up with all the stuff I tried keeping in place for Solaria's online community.  I am not doing away with it, but making some modifications to the process.

The contests have been tough to keep up with weekly due to the schedules of citizens as well as some who don't always have a way to check in here as often as they wish.  To help remedy this, I want to bring back the randomly chosen [via the choosing command] citizen.  This time, the citizen will have two weeks (or until the end of the month) to claim the prize for being chosen.  Hopefully this is more fair.

As for citizen of the month, I plan to select a new one very soon.  I know the name is "of the month" but I haven't thought of an alternative title.  The citizen statue and concept I still have plans to keep rotating.  The plan is for a month 'cool down' and then the next (which makes me due for the next selection.

I still plan for the monthly participation award; selected as mentioned in the past.  It's a great incentive to keep people checking in on the blog...and it encourages first-time visitors to make returning trips.

Please comment on this post to give your opinion.  I read and reply to all comments on the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Solaria Community Talk


ShoutMix chat widget