20100511

City Banners

 http://starwarsgalaxies.station.sony.com/images/features/friday/11_15_07/54-hdr.jpg

Many people aren't aware (or forgot about) city banners.  They are originally obtained as a "city banner kit" veteran reward, but can be traded and sold.
 http://www.swgemu.com/archive/scrapbookv51/data/20071216102256/54-3.jpg
 The kit converts into a banner which can be of a faction or one of MANY planets.  The banner can be changed as often as wanted, so buying one banner from someone doesn't mean you have to keep it that way -  so long as a "city banner" variety.

City banners can be placed inside one's own structure or inside a city...as the name states.

If any citizens have a banner they would like placed in front of their house or a particular structure, I will be happy to do my best to make it happen.  There are already a variety of rebel banners in Solaria, so I will let you display any planetary banner flag in the city.  All you have to do is mail me or send a message.

Full explanation of city banners:
http://swg.wikia.com/wiki/City_Banner_Kit

4 comments:

  1. Whoo!! Look at all the bright and beautiful different banners. More than I knew there waere.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also I saw banners in the prop vendor and that is where I got the ones I put in the city as well as some flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome idea jivaro cause it gets more citizens in Solaria involved and great idea.*double thumbs up*

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Celesrias

    The storyteller versions are very close (and I think they even have FLAGS, luck props).

    Yes I am meaning to leaf through my screenshots and display your day of decorating the city.

    [anyone else reading this - you can have a chance to decorate Solaria also..just contact me to learn more.]

    ReplyDelete

Solaria Community Talk


ShoutMix chat widget